TMG-HB53S Skid Steer Hydraulic Breaker Hammer, 2'' (53mm) Moil Point Chisel, 350 Joules Impact Energy, 500-1000BPM
In stock | Free Shipping
Designed for use with 30-70HP small to medium skid steer loaders, the TMG-HB53S hydraulic breaker hammer gets hard jobs done with ease. With a 2’’ (53mm) diameter moil point chisel this hammer is perfect for small to medium size jobs including construction, demolition, excavating, and landscaping. An impact rate of 500-1000 BPM combined with 1300-1700 PSI working flow pressure makes this a versatile and efficient breaking hammer for breaking driveways, demolishing concrete structures, and digging holes.
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Maximized power-to-weight ratio breaking strength
- The nitrogen-charged operation provides superior breaking efficiency
- Bottom tie rod bolted design offers easy maintenance
- Tool bushing for quick, easy replacement
- Universal skid steer mount
- Working pressure: 1300-1700 PSI
- Working flow: 6.5-12 GPM
- Impact rate: 500-1000 BPM
- Impact energy: 350 joules
- Chisel diameter: 2''
- Hydraulic hose diameter: 1/2”
- Skid steer loader recommended: 30-70HP
- (1) 2’’ (53mm) moil point chisel
- (2) 1/2” hydraulic hose with NPT fitting
- (1) nitrogen charge kit with CGA580 cylinder adaptor
- (1) service tool kit
- Packed in one metal shipping crate
- Shipping dimension: 52” x 45” x 24”
- Shipping weight: 660 lb