TMG-RM80 6.5 HP Tamping Rammer/Jumping Jack Compactor
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG-RM80 Jumping Jack Tamping Rammer is designed for tough rammer applications in confined areas, trench work, backfill and repairing work on asphalt. The lightweight design and compaction depth up to 26” with a 13” x 11-7/8” ramming plate make this tamping rammer a must-have tool for anyone working on asphalt or trench work. Built to hold up to commercial use, it features an engine guard and enforced plate. A powerful 6.5 HP EPA and CARB certified engine keep it running reliably for long term use. Whether you are a DIYer or contractor, this tamping hammer will get your job done.
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils
- Depth capacity: up to 26”
- Lifting handles for easy loading and unloading
- 6.5HP CARB and EPA certified engine
- Engine: Loncin LC168F
- Compact force: 10KN
- Jumping stroke (leap height): 1.6-2.6”
- Forward speed (advancing speed): 9-12 meters/min
- Ramming plate size: 13” x 11-7/8” (330 x 300mm)
- Percussion rate (ramming frequency): 600-640 times/min
- Efficiency: 200 m2/h
- Dimension: 30" x 19" x 50"
- Shipping weight: 204 lbs