TMG-AB72 72" Skid Steer Rotary Angle Broom, 10-25GPM Standard Flow, Bi-directional, 30° Angle Left and Right
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 72’’ skid steer rotary angle broom is hydraulically driven for cleaning debris, sands and snow on roads, parking lots and other flat areas. The broom can angle left and right, comes with poly/wire mix bristles, an adjustable stand to prevent bristles from damage when unused, and a durable direct-drive hydraulic Eaton motor. Spare wafers are available for purchase separately.
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Durable direct-drive hydraulic Eaton motor works more efficiently and reduces downtime
- Floating linkage design keeps the broom adapt to the road surface properly and consistently, reducing the bristles wearing
- Poly/wire mix bristles
- Adjustable protection metal stand
- Hydraulic hoses included
- The case drain line (the third hose) provides the option to release motor case pressure and alternatively extend motor lifetime.
- Bi-directional rotation bristles
- A motor protection guard frame installed
- Working width: 72”
- Number of wafers: 41
- Brush diameter: 27"
- Core diameter: 8”
- Sweeping width at 30° angle: 63”
- Maximum angle (left and right): +/- 30°
- Hydraulic flow: Min. 10 GPM to Max 25 GPM
- Not compatible to use high-flow
- Packed in a metal shipping crate
- Shipping dimension: 89’’ x 57’’ x 31’’
- Shipping weight: 1230 lb
***This product is too large for tailgate delivery. A forklift or equivalent is required to take delivery***