TMG-ESG18 18'' Excavator Stump Grinder Attachment, 3 to 7-ton Carrier, 13-20 GPM, Case Drain Line
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 18’’ Excavator Stump Grinder is ideal for municipalities, equipment rental, landscaping contractors, and acreage homeowners. The grinder is engineered with a compact profile to be more accessible to stumps in narrow locations tough to reach. Meanwhile, the steel forged carbide teeth grinding wheel does quick work of the most stubborn of stumps. Safety and ease of use were critical factors while designing this grinder. It features a replaceable fibre-reinforced rubber guard to minimize chip spray and a footrest for level storage, keeping hoses and components off the ground.
The grinder is designed to have a case drain line (3/8'' hose line) added to relieve the excess pressure built up in the pump. You will need to add the line to the reservoir of your excavator.
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Piston hydraulic motor provides higher speeds and efficiencies
- Long-lasting forged steel carbide teeth
- Footrest for level storage and protection of the motor/hoses
- Replaceable fibre reinforced rubber guard to minimize chip spray
- A case drain line is required to add to the reservoir
- Replacement teeth available
- Product size: 55” (L) x 36” (W) x 34” (H)
- Cutting teeth: 16
- Cutting wheel diameter: 18.5”
- Cutting wheel thickness: 0.63”
- Cutting wheel speed: 850-1,350 RPM
- Hydraulic flow: 13-20 GPM
- Working weight: 730 lb
- Excavator capacity recommended: 3 to 7 ton
- Packed in a metal shipping crate
- Shipping dimension: 58” x 37” x 36”
- Shipping weight: 830 lb