TMG-CP1220F 12' x 20' All-Steel Carport with Enclosed Sides
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 12’ x 20’ All-Steel Carport with Galvanized Roof is designed to last through years of sun, wind, rain, and snow. The roof is made of 27-gauge corrugated steel that is fully galvanized and coated with cream polyester paint. A 15-gauge 2” powder-coated steel tube frame and anchor cables make this car shelter tough enough to handle 75MPH winds and a snow load of 30 PSF. The frame is easy to assembly with slip-fit connections and self-drilling screws.
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Heavy-duty 15-gauge 2’’ square tube frame provides extra stability and strength to increase wind and snow load capability
- Wind and snow rated: winds up to 75 MPH and a snow load of 30 PSF
- Easy and fast assembly: slip-fit frame connection and self-drilling screws
- Heavy-duty, complete galvanized 27-gauge steel roof with the last layer of polyester paint coating on the surface for corrosion resistance
- Fully enclosed sidewalls on both sides
- Anchoring: sleeve anchor bolts (included)
The carport may collapse under heavy snow and windy weather conditions. The following two scenarios are not covered under the one-year warranty:
- The carport is not installed and bolted on a concrete slab foundation
- The steel cables with the anchor bolts are not installed in place on all four corners
- Length: 20'
- Width: 12'
- Ridge height: 9.5'
- Sidewall height: 8'
- Frame structure: 2''-15 gauge square steel
- Corrugated steel panel: 27-gauge
- Colour: Cream
- Packed in one wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 87” x 38” x 13”
- Shipping weight: 900 lb