TMG-HPC80 Hydraulic Plate Compactor Compatible with 17 to 25 Ton Carriers
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial Hydraulic Plate Compactor is an excellent addition for anyone with a mini excavator, backhoe, wheel loader, or full-sized excavator. This plate compactor is ideal for compaction of granular and moderately cohesive soils in locations a walk behind compactor cannot reach, such as trenches, steep slopes, and narrow spots. Equal weight and vibration frequency distribution make this compactor highly efficient. A bonus is the ability to drive fence posts, guardrails, I-beams, and more. There are three models compatible with carriers from 4 to 25 ton: HPC40, HPC60, HPC80.
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Compatible with 17 to 25 ton carriers
- Eccentric weight vibration design on compaction
- Heavy rubber isolations to prevent vibrations extended to the carrier boom, motor, bearings, and mounts
- (2) 1” high pressure hydraulic hose included
- Impulse force: 33,000 lb
- Frequency: 2000 rpm
- Hydraulic flow: 32-53 gpm
- Pressure: 2175-2900 psi
- Baseplate: 51’’ X 35’’
- Carrier weight: 37,400 -55,000 lb (17-25 ton)
- Soil compaction effective depth: 44’’-55’’
- Compaction density: 95% at 30’’
- Packed in a metal shipping crate
- Shipping dimension: 57'' x 41'' x 52''
- Shipping weight: 2600 lb