TMG-MS1320A 13 x 20 FT Metal Garage Shed with Double Swing Front Doors, Side Entry Door, 260 Sq.Ft Floor Space
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 13 x 20 feet (precisely 12.3 x 19.4 feet) garage metal shed makes an ideal garage, workshop, or storage building with approx. 240 square feet floor space to accommodate versatility daily use. Built to last, this shed features a heavy-duty steel frame and a fully galvanized steel roof with polyester paint for corrosion resistance. A side door makes for easy access, while the main double doors have an opening of 113”, making it ideal for parking cars, lawnmowers, motorcycles, and much more.
***A signed copy of the engineering drawing is not available for this model. Please check with your local municipality bylaws before the purchase. It is your responsibility and expenses to consult a third party to obtain the appropriate legal documents if required***
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Constructed with electro-galvanized steel sheets for corrosion resistance
- Reinforced roof supports, wall bracings, and anchors
- Sloped gable roof to prevent snow and water build-up
- Four air vents to keep good airflow condition
- Large swing doors provide easy access for large tools and equipment
- Anchoring: L-shape installation brackets with sleeve anchor bolts
- Side entry door included and capable of installing on either side
- Assembly required: 2 skilled handy persons for 2 to 3 days
- Foundation required: concrete slabs, solid woods or equivalent
- Color: charcoal grey (Anthracite Ral 7016)
- Assembled size: 152” (W) x 237” (L) x 93” (H)
- Exact floor footprint: 148” (W) x 232.3” (L)
- Floor space: 240 sq. ft. (approx.)
- Eave height: 80''
- Peak height: 93''
- Door opening: 113” (W) x 78” (H)
- Steel frame: 18-gauge
- Metal cover sheet: 29-gauge
- Packed in a wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimensions: 82” x 30” x 15”
- Shipping weight: 650 lb