TMG-DT2040CV 20' x 40' Dual Truss Pro Series Container Roof Shelter with 17oz PVC Cover
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 20’ x 40’ Dual Truss Pro Series 17oz PVC container shelter provides shelter on construction sites, farms, equipment dealerships, auto shops, and more. Easy to install, this shelter is often used at construction sites as a sawing shed or for storing construction materials. Another common use is in the agricultural industry as a storage area for tractors and other machinery. Heavy-duty 17oz PVC fabric and a sturdy dual truss frame mean this shelter is built to stand up to the weather.
The structure is designed to fit both 40' standard and high cubic container. Containers are not included in the purchase.
We are proud to offer customer service and replacement parts headquartered in BC. Free shipping is provided for this product across Canada and the USA lower 48.
***A signed copy of the engineering drawing is not available for this model. Please check with your local municipality bylaws before the purchase. It is your responsibility and expenses to consult a third party to obtain the appropriate legal documents if required***
- Ideal for storing bark mulch, top-soil, gravel, stones, trucks, equipment, and more
- Solid bolted connection on all trusses for stability
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel tubes on all trusses and purlins
- A combination of steel tube and cable quad tension system to reinforce stability
- Welding required to install footplates on the containers
- Commercial grade PVC fabric stands strong against tearing, leaking, and chemical corrosion
- Fire retardant, UV protection, and water-proof
- Exact floor footprint: 19.7' (W) x 39.4' (L)
- Truss spacing: 8'
- Truss quantity: 6 groups
- Truss tubes: ⌀1.9” – 15 gauge (approx.)
- Footplates: 12
- Purlin tubes: ⌀1.65” – 16 gauge (approx.)
- Arch ceiling height from the ground: 16' (with 40' HC container)
- Arch ceiling height from the base: 6.5'
- Fabric: 17oz PVC Fabric
- Reference snow load: 30PSF
- Reference wind load: 75MPH
- Packed in one metal crate shipping box
- Crate dimension: 100” x 29” x 43”
- Shipping weight: 1260 lb
*** Unloading: Forklift or equivalent required ***