TMG-DT4040CF 40' x 40' Dual Truss Storage Container Shelter with Heavy Duty 21oz PVC Cover, Enclosed End-Wall and Front Drop
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 40’ x 40’ Dual Truss 21 oz PVC container shelter provides shelter on construction sites, farms, equipment dealerships, auto shops, and more. Easy to install, this shelter is often used at construction sites as a sawing shed or storing construction materials. Another common use is in the agricultural industry as a storage area for tractors and other machinery. Heavy-duty PVC cover and a sturdy dual truss frame mean this shelter is built to stand up to the weather. The enclosed end-wall and front drop provide increased protection from the elements.
The end-wall structure is designed to fit the 40'GP container, an approx. 14'' base will need to add if the shelter is set on a 40'HC. Containers are not included in the purchase.
***A signed copy of the engineering drawing is not available for this model. Please check with your local municipality bylaws before the purchase. It is your responsibility and expenses to consult a third party to obtain the appropriate legal documents if required***
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Ideal for storing bark mulch, top-soil, gravel, stones, trucks, equipment and more
- Solidly bolted connection on all trusses to increase stability
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel tubes on all trusses and purlins
- A combination of steel tube and cable quad tension system to reinforce stability
- The enclosed end-wall and front drop provide extra protection from the elements
- Sidewall rise on both sides offers additional storage space versatilities
- Heavy-duty base plates
- Anchoring: welding required for all base plates
- Commercial grade PVC cover stands strong against tearing, leaking and chemical corrosion
- Fire retardant, UV protection and waterproof
- Floor footprint: 39.4' (W) x 39.4' (L)
- Truss spacing: 10’
- Peak ceiling height from the container top: 15'
- Peak ceiling height from the ground: 23' (with standard container height)
- Sidewall rise above container: 3.5’ (approx.)
- Container apart width: 38’ (inner)
- Truss and purlin tubes: ⌀2.3” – 15 gauge
- Cover: 21oz PVC
- Snow load: 30PSF (reference only)
- Wind load: 75MPH (reference only)
- Packed in a metal crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 122” x 45” x 49”
- Shipping weight: 3050 lb
***This product is too large for tailgate delivery. A forklift or equivalent is required to take delivery***