TMG-SP50 50 Ton Capacity Hydraulic Shop Press, Heavy Duty Pressing, Air and Manual Dual Operating, 125 PSI
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 50-ton air/manual operating hydraulic shop press is commonly used in fabrication, welding, and machine shops. The press is constructed with a fully welded steel plate frame and used with industrial-grade hydraulic components to ensure long-lasting performance. A cable crank winch mechanism makes lowering and raising the table an easy task, saving you from using your back when adjusting the table position. The press will easily handle your needs, whether you are removing gears, bushings and bearings, or bending, straightening, compression and flattening.
We offer customer service and parts headquartered in Richmond BC and are proud to provide Free Shipping for purchase of this product to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states.
- Heavy constructed full-welded H frame to add rigidity and durability
- 4-in oil filled gauge readable in US and metric tons allows to monitor pressing force accurately
- Steel cable crank winch for pressing bed raising and lowering
- Overload press valve prevents use beyond capacity
- Air/manual operating hydraulic cylinder provides steady ram speed
- 7-position bed height options for ultimate work flexibility
- Twin springs to keep piston-rod returning more efficient
- Assembled size: 51’’(L) x 28’’(W) x 68’’(H)
- Pressing force capacity: 50 ton
- Air pressure: 110-125 psi
- Cylinder bore: 3.5’’
- Ram stroke: 7.5"
- Bed depth: 7.75’’
- Bed width: 27.5’’
- Upright opening: 41’’
- Packed in a wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 75" x 10" x 37"
- Shipping weight: 485 lb