- Overall dimensions: 10’ (W) x 30’ (L) x 7’(H)
- Galvanized steel tube frame structure
- Frame tubes: ⌀1.0” – 19 gauge
- Bolt-on connection and ground bars
- Roll up entry door
- Leno weaved green mesh transparent ripstop tarpaulin
- Tarpaulin weight: 8 mil, 140 gsm
- (8) sizeable roll-up mesh windows: 24” x 16”
- UV coated, waterproof, ripstop
- Light transmission: ≥ 88%
- Replacement covers available to purchase separately
- Packed in one carton shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 60" x 17" x 14"
- Shipping weight: 205 lb
Engineering drawings are not available for this model.
Please check with your local municipality bylaws to ensure compliance. It is the customers' responsibility to provide any necessary drawings to obtain any permits that may be required.
Very durable frame
I purchased this greenhouse last year when there was still snow on the ground. Assembled it in the yard and put the tarp on to take some pictures before fully anchoring it. Overnight we got a wind storm and it blew the greenhouse across the yard and it had obvisouly flipped a few times and came to rest on its roof. I was very impressed with the frame quality as it did not take any damage and only made one small tear on a corner of the tarp. I am confident this greenhouse can hold up on its own and look forward to many more years of use. Only recommendation is for the door, tarp is a bit tight to get the velcro to adhere on both sides. Using a power screwdriver also made the assembly go quicker and it took me approx 2 hours by myself to assemble.
I ordered two only have one set up but they seem suitable for me a homesteader. Took about two hours to set up, I wish the direction would tell you ahead of time there are nuts you shouldn’t tighten as you will need to undo them in steps to come. I suggest reading all instructions before setting up. The poles seem a little flimsy but when all put together they do seem stronger.
Happy with our purchase.
It was easy to put together. We're happy with our purchase.