TMG-RS12 Commercial Grade 12' Heavy Duty Static Grizzly Rock Screen, Adjustable Bolt-on Deck Bars, 4'' x 4'' I-Beams, 5000-lb Load Capacity
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 12' heavy-duty static grizzly rock screen features adjustable deck bars that allow operators to separate a variety of products using one easy-to-adjust system.
Commonly seen in applications such as sorting oversized material before screening or crushing, this screen is extensively used in a wide range of industries, including open-pit mining, recycling, crushing, aggregates, site development, demolition, and landscaping. With a minimum bar spacing available for 1", the screen is also handy as a topsoil and gravel screener often seen in the fields.
Other features included are heavy-gauge 4" x 4" I-beams and square tubing primary structures, long-lasting powder-coated finish, and bolt-on assembly for quick set up and disassembly. This workhorse will assist you in getting the job done efficiently.
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Heavy gauge I-beam structural design to handle extreme work conditions
- Self-cleaning deck bars: installed in a diamond shape angle with a tapered opening
- Oversized approx. 130 square feet load-accepting deck space
- The large 12’ x 9’ sift accepting area underneath isolates the results from the work site
- Bolt-on adjustable deck bars
- Powdered coated finish
- Spare deck bars are available to purchase separately
- Assembly required
- Structure size: 12’(L) x 9’ (W) x 8.9’ (H)
- Average load capacity: 5000-lb
- Primary frame:
- 4” x 4” I-beam posts
- 4” x 4” crossing square tubing
- Sidewall and front wall steel plate: 10-gauge
- Deck bars: 1.6’’ x 1.6’’ square tubing, 11' in length, 8-gauge
- Current bar spacing: 3''
- Current bar quantity: 22 (3'' spacing)
- Minimum bar spacing: 1’’
- Maximum bar quantity: 32 (1'' spacing)
- Maximum bar spacing capacity: 5’’
- First and the last deck bar opening: 2.75’’
- Slope angle: 37-degree
- Assembly time: 2-3 hours for two handymen
- Packed in one metal shipping crate
- Shipping dimension: 144” x 30” x 42”
- Shipping weight: 2910 lb
***This product is too large for tailgate delivery. A forklift or equivalent is required to take delivery***