TMG-GH1260 12' x 60' Tunnel Greenhouse Grow Tent with 6 Mil Clear EVA Plastic Film, Cold Frame, Hand Crank Roll-Up Sides, Peak Ceiling Roof
In stock | Free Shipping
TMG Industrial carries a wide variety of cold frame tunnel greenhouse grow tents designed for anyone from a backyard hobby gardener to a sizeable commercial produce grower. With over 30 different sizes and styles available and cover materials ranging from polycarbonate panels, ripstop leno tarps and EVA plastic films, TMG Industrial has become one of the leading cold frame greenhouse distributors across Canada and the USA.
TMG-GH1260 12 x 60 feet tunnel greenhouse grow tent features a galvanized steel frame with a 6-mil clear EVA plastic film cover. The cover is removable with wiggle wires in aluminum channels for easy assembly and helps diffuse harsh sunlight for optimal plant growth. With 1 x 6 wood sides designed to add along both sides and the cover being able to hand crank roll up to 4 feet at the entire length, this grow tent is perfect for seeding or protecting your plants from the outside elements, creating warmth and insulation for optimal growing conditions, and doubling the growing seasons.
This greenhouse is not engineered to handle snow and wind load. If you live somewhere snow and harsh weather are a concern, this is not the right fit for you!
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Exact floor footprint: 12.5’ (W) x 62.2’ (L)
- Peak ceiling height: 7.2’
- Truss arches: ⌀1.26” – 18 gauge
- Horizontal purlins: ⌀1.0” – 19 gauge
- 50’’ bay spacing
- 4’ x 6’ walk through door
- Steel tubing constructed end frame for front and rear arches
- Approx. 4’ hand crank roll-up sides for ventilation & reduced condensation
- Aluminum lock channels and wiggle wires to secure films
- NOT INCLUDED: Horizontal 1x6 treated wood sides
- 6 mil clear EVA plastic film
- Light transmittance: 92%-96%
- Light diffusion: 20%
- Thermal effect: 80%
- Anti-fogging and anti-dripping
- Life span: 36 months
- Replacement covers available to purchase separately
- Packed in one wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimensions: 87" x 29" x 15"
- Shipping weight: 660 lb