- Exact floor footprint: 12.5’ (W) x 20.7’ (L)
- Peak ceiling height: 7.2'
- Truss arches: ⌀1.26” – 18 gauge
- Horizontal purlins: ⌀1.0” – 19 gauge
- 50’’ bay spacing
- 4’ x 6’ walk through door
- Steel tubing constructed end frame for front and rear arches
- Approx. 4’ hand crank roll-up sides for ventilation & reduced condensation
- Aluminum lock channels and wiggle wires to secure films
- NOT INCLUDED: Horizontal 1x6 treated wood sides
- 6 mil clear EVA plastic film
- Light transmittance: 92%-96%
- Light diffusion: 20%
- Thermal effect: 80%
- Anti-fogging and anti-dripping
- Life span: 36 months
- Replacement covers available to purchase separately
- Packed in one wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimensions: 87" x 29" x 11"
- Shipping weight: 275 lb
Engineering drawings are not available for this model.
Please check with your local municipality bylaws to ensure compliance. It is the customers' responsibility to provide any necessary drawings to obtain any permits that may be required.
Good product and good service!
Quality is Good
Overall, you'd have to color me impressed. The joints were smooth and without any burrs, and the fittings/screws were quality. Loving the rubbery stretchiness of the plastic film. It seems thicker than the regular 6mil UV greenhouse film from the hardware store. We've been blasting it with North Atlantic gales for 3 months and it's still standing. We are about to order a second one after the torture test we just put the first one through. We did find it too short for our application, so added a small knee wall of wood (aka sawed off pallets). We have since order extra tubing to make it 2.5' taller (part number 4) at a very nominal cost. These will be put through the pallet kneewall to add extra support. It howls here! I'll make a youtube video of how we made the economical knee wall and increased the height. We will add a few snow load supports too and I'll put that in the video as well. The end wall wiggle wire channel instructions are not helpful, but its pretty obvious how to attached it. The rest of the instrcutions were very clear.