TMG-MVR10 Walk-Behind Single Drum Vibratory Roller Powered by Briggs & Stratton
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial Walk-Behind Single Drum Vibratory Roller features a reliable Briggs & Stratton 130G32 engine driving it to a top speed of 0.93 mph. The handle includes easy-to-use controls for drive and vibration. It makes quick work of asphalt and granular sub-base compaction with a vibration force of 2600 lb and a vibration frequency of 70Hz making it an ideal choice for both commercial and residential compaction jobs. The compact size of the durable compactor makes it ideal for small parking lots, residential driveways, road repair, outdoor trails, paved paths in parks, and turf rolling in landscaping.
- Hydraulic vibration
- Automatic centrifugal clutch mechanical drive
- High curb and close side clearance
- Adjustable and reversible self-cleaning scraper
- Automatic forward and reverse braking system
- Handle height adjustment
- Engine: B&S 130G32
- Displacement: 208cc
- Walk speed: 0.93 mph
- Vibration frequency: 70Hz
- Compaction force: 2600 lb
- Water tank volume: 3.9 gallon
- Wheel width: 22”
- Wheel diameter: 15.8”
Dimension and weight:
- Overall length: 54'' (with operating handle)
- Overall width: 28''
- Overall height: 41''
- Operation weight: 630 lb
- Shipping dims: 41” x 35” x 48”
- Shipping weight: 750 lb