TMG-DB94 94" Skid Steer Dozer Blade/Snow Pusher, Angle Left and Right 30°, Skid Shoes, Universal Quick Mount
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 94" skid steer dozer blade attachment functions as both a dozer blade and snow pusher you can use all year long for land clearing, grading, backfilling and snow plow work. Protecting the blade/plow and skid-steer is the replaceable cutting edge, along with two trip springs and two heavy-duty skid shoes. The bolt-on replaceable cutting edge allows the blade to scrape snow/ice and is easy to maintain. The unique engineered A-frame integrated with a pivot mechanism provides angle turning left and right up to 30 degrees. The skid shoes are heavily built with height-adjustable to overcome pressure push back during the work. This blade comes with a universal mount compatible with most skid steers.
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Unique engineered A-frame for directional angle operation
- Bolt-on replaceable cutting edge
- Heavily built skid shoes for long-term durability
- Heavy-duty hydraulic cylinder used to adjust left and right angles
- Universal skid steer quick mount
- Hydraulic hose included
- Working width: 94”
- Left and right angle: 30°
- Blade: 10 gauge
- Cutting edge: 7/16"
- Hydraulic pressure: 2600 psi
- Skid steer power recommend: 30-60 HP
- Packed in one metal frame shipping crate
- Shipping dimension: 96” x 30” x 24”
- Shipping weight: 638 lb