TMG-ALF90 Four-Post Auto Lift, 9,000-LB Lift Capacity, 77'' Rise, Removable Ramp | CETL Certified Power Unit
The TMG Industrial 9000-lb four-post auto lift is excellent for personal garages and small shops. Whether you are building a hot-rod, repairing vehicles, or need extra vehicle storage space in your garage/shop, this is the lift for you. With a lift height of 77”, the lift can easily fit a second car underneath, increasing your garage storage. This lift features a non-skid surface on the runway, three drip trays, and removable ramps. The power unit is ETL certified for both Canada and the USA, which is widely recognized by electrical inspectors.
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Long approach ramps for low ground clearance vehicles
- Removable approach ramps for additional clearance height
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Manual safety release
- Ten safety lock positions in each column
- Non-skid surface runway
- Lock ladder column design
- Mounting hardware included
- Three drip trays included
- Max. lift capacity: 9,000 lb
- Max lift height: 77"
- Max lift clearance under runways: 73”
- Overall length: 207" (with ramps), 175’’ (w/o ramps)
- Outside column width: 105"(without motor), 117" (with motor)
- Length clearance between columns: 160’’
- Width clearance between columns: 92"
- Column height: 84"
- Column frame size: 6” x 2.75”
- Column base: 12” x 12”
- Column steel thickness: 8 gauge
- Runway length: 165”
- Runway width: 18.5”
- Runway thickness: 2’’
- Runway height on the ground: 4.5"
- Width between runways(outside): 75"
- Width between runways(inside): 37.5"
- Runway thickness: ½’’
- Steel cable diameter: 3/8“
Hydraulic Pump Power Unit:
- 220VAC, 3HP, single phase
- No-load speed: 3360 RPM
- Working pressure: 2600 PSI
- Tank capacity: 2.5 US gallons
- Pump oil required: AW32/AW46
- ETL certified for Canada and the USA
- Packed in a metal shipping crate
- Shipping dimension: 167”x20”x29”
- Shipping weight: 1700 lb
***This product is too large for tailgate delivery. A forklift or equivalent is required to take delivery***