TMG-ST3080V 30' x 80' Peak Ceiling Storage Building with Heavy-Duty 17oz PVC Cover & Drive Through Doors
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 30' x 80’ Peak Ceiling Storage Building with Heavy-Duty 17oz PVC Cover is a great choice for protecting vehicles, shop equipment, boats, and more. Other uses include storing hay, tractors, etc on farms and use on construction sites to keep a work area dry. The peaked roof design helps reduce snow buildup and the dirt skirts on both long sides help protect against crosswinds.This fabric shelter offers advantages over traditional permanent structures such as not requiring daytime lighting as the cover is translucent, being relatively quick to build and cost less than comparably sized buildings.
This shelter is not engineered to handle snow and wind load, the engineering drawing is not available. If you live somewhere snow and harsh winters are a concern, please select our DUAL TRUSS SERIES shelters.
We offer customer service and parts headquartered in Richmond BC, and are proud to provide Free Shipping for purchase of this product to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states.
- Arch wall peak ceiling roof to reduce snow buildup and increase wind resistance
- Commercial grade 3-layer galvanized steel frame structure
- Collar beams added on end trusses to increase stability
- Ratchet strap system to secure the ground bars to the footplates
- Dirt skirt on both long sides to protect against crosswinds
- Commercial grade triple-layer ripstop polyvinyl chloride (PVC) cover:
- Stands strong against tearing, leaking, and chemical corrosion
- Resistant to flame, chemicals, and oil
- UV protected and waterproof
- Fabric color: white with green trim
- Footplates with pre-drilled hole (anchor bolts not included)
- Foundation required: concrete, gravel, solid ground
- Exact floor footprint: 30’ (W) x 78.5’ (L)
- Truss spacing: 59’’
- Truss quantity: 17 groups
- Peak ceiling height: 15'
- Truss tubes: ⌀2.3” – 15 gauge (approx.)
- Purlin tubes: ⌀1.65” – 17 gauge (approx.)
- Purlins on rafter: 80 of 5 rows
- Door clearance: 12’(W) x 11’(H)
- Cover material: 17oz PVC
- Packed in one metal crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 115'' x 29'' x 49''
- Shipping weight: 2950 lb
*** Forklift or equivalent required to take delivery ***