Overall we are very happy with our shelter, here's a breakdown of our experience.
- TMG were good easy to deal with and it was easy to order & pay online for the shelter
- The 20'x30' is a really nice size. Can easily fit a SXS and tractor side by side with tons of room to spare between them.
- The galvanized tubing is thick and study.
- Glad we went with the 17oz fabric, it feels durable
- the shelter arrives in a large metal crate, which can later be used for storage of stuff inside the shelter.
- shipping was quick. Less than a week to go coast-to-coast.
- Although the instructions are just enough to get you through the install, they lack a lot of detail. For example the upright tubes (i.e. #4's) need to face a certain way so that the round head bolts fit the outside holes properly and each nut/bolt combo uses two washers (consequently I ended up with a ton of extra washers left over).
- Have a step drill on hand to widen/align some of the bolt holes as they don't always fit flush (definitely made in China), especially with tubes #1 as well as the #4s-into-baseplates.
- The sheer size of the assembled trusses make them tricky to stand upright into the baseplates, we used our tractor to hold them steady while bolting. - Definitely recommend having +3 people on hand to assemble the framework and pull up the top panel.
- The 200+ ft of braided rope came in one big ball, hence it was constantly twisted/tangled/knotted as your trying to get enough length to reach each section. It could have saved so much frustration had it been supplied on a simple reel.