TMG-ST1230R 12' x 30' Car Shelter with Rounded Roof and Heavy-Duty PE Fabric Cover
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 12’ x 30’ Car Shelter features a heavy-duty polyethylene cover that is treated to be fire retardant, UV resistant, and water-resistant. The structure is made of commercial-grade galvanized steel tubes that are designed to be long-lasting and relatively easy to assemble. A dirt skirt along both long sides helps protect against crosswinds, giving this shelter increased durability. The roll-up door has a height clearance of 75” and a width of 100” at the bottom, tapering down to 79” at the top. This shelter is great for cars, SUVs, boats, and ATVs.
This shelter is not engineered to handle snow and wind load, the engineering drawing is not available. If you live somewhere snow and harsh winters are a concern, please select our DUAL TRUSS SERIES shelters.
We offer customer service and parts headquartered in Richmond BC, and are proud to provide Free Shipping for purchase of this product to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states.
- Commercial grade 3-layer galvanized steel frame structure
- Collar beams added on end trusses to increase stability
- Dirt skirt on both long sides to protect against crosswinds
- Fabric roll up doors available on both ends to drive through
- Commercial grade triple-layer ripstop polyethylene (PE) tarpaulin cover:
- Stands strong against tearing, leaking, and chemical corrosion
- Resistant to flame, chemicals, and oil
- UV protected and waterproof
- Fabric color: white
- Footplates with pre-drilled hole (anchor bolts included)
- Foundation required: concrete, gravel, solid ground
- Floor footprint: 12’ (W) x 29.5’ (L)
- Truss spacing: 59’’
- Truss quantity: 7 groups
- Dome ceiling height: 8'
- Truss tubes: ⌀1.65” – 17 gauge (approx.)
- Door clearance on both ends: 100'’/79''(W/tapper-up) x 75'’(H)
- Cover material: 11oz PE fabric, 14 x 14 weave, 20 Mil
- Packed in one metal crate shipping box
- Shipping size: 79” x 29” x 14”
- Shipping weight: 473 lb