1) SPONSOR: MS0809P Giveaway Instagram and Facebook contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by TMG Product Supplies of #140 – 6333 Graybar Rd, Richmond, BC, Canada V6W 0C4 (the “Sponsor”).
2) ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to legal residents of the Lower 48 States of the USA and Canada, excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry, with the exception of employees of the Sponsor, its parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, departments or agencies, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, contest administrators, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Contest materials and those living in the same household. By participating in this Contest, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Contest Rules. Entrants who do not comply with any of the Contest Rules are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3) CONTEST DATES AND TIMES: The Contest begins on November 9, 2022 at 12 p.m PST and ends in December 9, 2022 at 5 p.m PST (the “Contest End Date”) after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted.
4) HOW TO ENTER: This is a multi-platform contest, which means that entrants will be able to participate via Facebook or/and via Instagram. In this multi-platform giveaway contest (Only platforms allowed: Facebook and Instagram only) participants can enter in the following ways:
- A) To participate via Instagram: Participants must 1) follow @tmg_industrial on Instagram 2) Like the Instagram contest post 3) Tag 1 or more Instagram users in comments under the contest post (one tag per comment, unlimited entries allowed) before the Contest End Date.
- B) To participate via Facebook: Participants must 1) Like TMG Industrial official Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/tmgidustrialca ) 2) Like the Facebook contest post 3) Tag 1 or more Facebook users in comments under the contest post (one tag per comment, unlimited entries allowed) before the Contest End Date.
5) Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, identities, or registrations, all in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning a prize. Entries that contain false or incomplete information are void. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Contest Rules are void. Entrants grant Sponsor a non-exclusive license to use all entries for any purpose. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of entry or receipt of an entry.
6) CONTEST PRIZES: The prize for this giveaway contest is 1 unit (SKU TMG-MS0809P) valued at $1000. All winners assume any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in this promotion or use or redemption of a prize. Prize will be delivered to the winner free of charge.
7) CONTEST PRIZES: The prize for this giveaway contest is 1 unit (SKU TMG-MS0809P) valued at $1000. All winners assume any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in this promotion or use or redemption of a prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize is unavailable at time of award.
8) WINNER SELECTION AND CONFIRMATION: On December 9, 2022 at 05:00 p.m. PST at (“Draw Date”) an employee, agent or other representative of the Sponsor, will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries, both from Facebook and Instagram, and select the potential winner (the “Selected Entrant”) The Selected Entrant will be deemed winner if he/she/it meets all of the eligibility criteria set out in these Contest Rules. If a Selected Entrant does not meet the eligibility criteria, he/she/it will be disqualified and will not receive a prize and another entrant will be selected by way of a random draw from the remaining eligible entries. Before being declared a winner, a Selected Entrant will be required to: (i) sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form (“Winner Release”); and (ii) comply with all other Contest Rules, all in the sole discretion of Sponsor. The Selected Entrant will be notified within one business day of the draw and will be contacted by e-mail provided at the time of entry into the Contest, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and up to two follow up phone call attempts will be made within 36 hours following the first attempt of contact. A Selected Entrant that does not or cannot accept the Prize may be forfeited and a new Selected Entrant selected by random draw, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor’s signed Winner Release must be received by Sponsor no later than 7 days after the first attempt of contact (electronic mail). Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a Selected Entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a Selected Entrant’s response. Disputes regarding identity of entrant: If the identity of a Selected Entrant is disputed, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder (the individual assigned to the e-mail address or, if applicable for entry, social media handle associated with the entry). Each Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder associated with the selected entry.
9) RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: The winner must sign the Sponsor’s Winner Release to: (i) confirm compliance with the Contest Rules; (ii) agree to accept the prize as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, its departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, Facebook, and Instagram and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Contest (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of a prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of the Entry by the Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Contest to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Contest or any prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of the Prize as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by an entrant with any of the Contest Rules or participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of a prize and the use of the Entry by Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate entry information which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest or be awarded a prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and entries which fail to fully comply with these Contest Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or Declaration and Release forms; (iv) injury or damage to the entrant’s computer or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding the Contest or accepting a prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto and the use of the Entry by Sponsor; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.