TMG-WB24 Wheel Balancer with Protection Hood, 10-24", Computerized, +/- 1 gram of Accuracy, Self-Calibrating
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 10-24'' self-calibrating wheel balancer is an accurate and durable wheel balancing machine that offers precision performance at an exceptional value. It features multi-mode vehicle balancing for cars, plus static/dynamic and 4 ALU balance configurations. Included are 4 centring cones, hammer/pliers, width gauge caliper, and a quick release nut. Weight can be measured in grams and ounces. This wheel balancer is great for auto shops and racing teams.
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Automatic positioning where to apply weights
- Protection hood included
- Automatic start/stop when the hood is lowered/raised
- Rapid optimization (OPT)
- EALU balance function
- Display in grams or ounces, in mm or inches
- Static and dynamic balancing
- Modes: Static/Dynamic/ALU1-3/ALU-S/Motorcycle modes
- 4-piece cone set
- Quick release nut
- Reverse bowl
- Width gauge
- Weight pliers
- Motorcycle adaptor available as an optional accessory
- Entire CETL certified machine for Canada and the USA
- Motor: 110-120VAC, 8 AMP
- Max. tire balancing capacity: 39-3/8’’ diameter
- Rim diameter 10"-24"
- Rim width 1.5"-16''
- Balancing speed: 220 rpm
- Maximum wheel weight: 154 lb
- Imbalance accuracy: ±1gram
- Shaft size: 36mm
- Cycle time: 8s
- Noise: <70db
- Packed in two carton shipping boxes
- Shipping dimension: 35’’ x 22’’ x 60’’
- Shipping weight: 220 lb