TMG-PC150K Reversible Plate Compactor with 6HP Kohler Engine
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial PC150 reversible plate compactor is designed to compact granular soils, crushed aggregate, sand, asphalt, paving stones, bricks, and other materials. With a plate size of 25” x 16” it is easy to maneuver around footings, forms, building construction, gas and sewer works, and drainage ditches. Designed for durability, this reversible compactor features a rugged base plate made from high strength steel and heavy-duty shock mounts to reduce strain on both the machine and operator. Capable of forward, reverse, and on-spot compaction, this compactor will make light to medium-sized jobs a breeze. Included is one extra replacement belt and a wheel kit to make moving the compactor around job sites a simple task.
- High compression 6HP Kohler CH260 engine
- Rapid forward and reverse plate travel speeds, up to 65 ft. per minute
- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils and clays up to 12”
- 25” x 16” plate works around narrow trenches and corners
- Heavy-duty shock mounts to withstand harsh operating environments while reducing vibration to the operator and helping to extend component life
- Rugged base plate manufactured from high strength steel for top performance
- Compaction force of 25KN
- Dimension: 28" x 17" x 39"
- Shipping weight: 295 lbs