TMG-ST3070V 30' x 70' Straight Wall Storage Shelter Shed with Heavy-Duty 17oz PVC Fabric, Commercial Grade, Fire Retardant, UV, Water Resistant - Roll Up Door On Both Ends
Restock ETA: Wed, Sep 22, 2021
The TMG Industrial 30 x 70 Straight Wall Storage Shelter Shed with Heavy-Duty 17oz PVC Fabric is an upgraded version of the popular TMG Industrial 30 x 70 Straight Wall with PE fabric. The increased fabric thickness and upgraded material mean an extended cover lifetime. This shelter is perfect for a vehicle, boat, and machinery storage. It can be used to store hay, building materials or as a workshop. It is a great option for the shelter of tools, materials, and workers on job sites. This relatively easy to install shelter provided a quick and affordable alternative to all-metal buildings and wood barns.
We offer customer service and parts headquartered in BC, and are proud to provide Free Shipping for this product for most locations across Canada and the USA lower 48 states.
This shelter is not engineered to be rated with snow and wind load, the engineering drawing is not available. You would need to consult a third party to obtain the appropriate legal documents if a set up permit is required. If you live somewhere snow and harsh winters are a concern, please select our DUAL TRUSS SERIES shelters.
- Straight wall gable roof design offers ample room along both sides for more storage space
- Commercial grade 3-layer galvanized steel frame structure
- Additional purlins and collar beams added to increase stability
- Ratchet strap system to secure the ground bars to the footplates
- Dirt skirt on both long sides to protect against crosswinds
- Commercial grade triple-layer ripstop polyvinyl chloride (PVC) cover:
- Stands strong against tearing, leaking, and chemical corrosion
- Resistant to flame, chemicals, and oil
- UV protected and waterproof
- Footplates with pre-drilled hole (anchor bolts not included)
- Foundation required: concrete, gravel, solid ground
- Exact floor footprint: 30’ (W) x 68.9’ (L)
- Truss spacing: 59’’
- Truss quantity: 15 groups
- Peak ceiling height: 16'
- Side-wall height: 80’’
- Truss tubes: ⌀2.3” – 15 gauge (approx.)
- Purlin tubes: ⌀1.65” – 17 gauge (approx.)
- Purlins on rafter: 140 of 14 rows
- Door clearance: 13’(W) x 13’(H)
- Cover material: 17oz PVC
- Packed in one metal crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 130'' x 30'' x 48''
- Shipping weight: 3050 lb
*** Unloading: Forklift or equivalent required ***