I purchased this shed because I thought it would be faster than building one out of wood. I'm not convinced that it is the case.
- shed looks nice when finished
- all parts were included
- there were enough extra screws to account for a few dropped and lost. This will happen.
- several panels arrived with scratches, which detracts from the overall appearance. TMG offered to send touch up paint. Not sure how that will turn out. Meh.
- plastic protective film is a pain to remove from panels, and offers questionable protection. See previous point.
- phillips screws are included, which fall off your screwdriver constantly. Robertson would be a better choice.
- overlapping roof panels do not lay flat
- some screw holes too large, prevented screws from tightening
- overall kind of flimsy. Perhaps this is the nature of metal sheds, and not unique to TMG.
- instructions provided are not always complete or easy to follow.
- you want 2 people to assemble this shed.