TMG-80TWP 220 GPM 3" Semi-Trash Water Pump with 6.5 HP Gas Engine
The TMG Industrial 3’’ semi-trash water pump is design to allow small debris up to the size of a dime to pass through the cast iron impeller pump without clogging. Commonly it is used to pump clear, slightly muddy or sandy water. The machine features a powerful 6.5 HP gas engine capable of moving 220 GPM. Included in the box is a hose filter designed to handle water with mud, leaves, sand, sludge, and small twigs, ensuring uninterrupted use. A full cage protects the engine and pump, allowing for use in rough environments and a 3.6L gas tank provides 2.5 hours of runtime. The hose end connectors are made of quality metal to increase the operating lifespan and provide a reliable seal.
We offer customer service and spare parts headquartered in Richmond BC, and are proud to provide Free Shipping for purchase over $1000 to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states.
- Pump clear, slightly muddy or sandy water
- Powered by 6.5hp gas power engine
- Includes intake hose-end strainer, threaded hose end connectors, hose clamps, and tool kit with plug wrench
- EPA approved
- 3” suction and discharge ports with NPT threading
- 23 feet suction head lift
- 86 feet total head lift
- Capable of moving 220GPM
- 196 CC / 6.5 HP 4-stroke OHV gas engine
- 2.5 hour run time gas tank: 0.95 gal. (3.6L)
- Oil capacity: 0.16 gal. (0.6L)
- Rated for 3600 RPM
- Recoil start
- Packed in one carton shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 21" x 16" x 19"
- Shipping weight: 55 lb