- Affordable alternative to traditional building methods; repurposed shipping container design promotes sustainability and reduces environmental impact
- Brings a touch of modernity to any workspace with its contemporary design, making for a visually appealing and professional overall environment
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel frame ensures long-lasting durability, while robust doors and triple-layer tempered glass windows provide security and safety
- Thoughtfully designed layout maximizes every square foot, offering a comfortable living/kitchen area, spacious bedrooms, and a functional bathroom
- High-density foam insulation that maintains optimal temperature control, ensuring a comfortable and productive working environment
- This office offers hassle-free installation because of its easy to follow assembly instructions and planning permission exemption
- Pre-wired outlets, switches, and power in each room, along with amenities like a fully equipped bathroom and ample bedroom space
- External: 40’ (L) x 7-½’ (W) x 8-½’ (H)
- Internal: 40’ (L) x 7’ (W) x 8’ (H)
- Weight: 10245 lb
- Total area = 260 sq-ft
- Living/kitchen = 115 sq-ft
- Bathroom = 24 sq-ft
- Bedroom one = 55 sq-ft
- Bedroom two = 55 sq-ft
- Horizontal pivoting windows
- Wood grain solid wallboard
- PVC flooring
- Aluminum-framed doors w/triple-layer glazed & tempered glass windows
- High density foam insulation
- Pre-wired outlets, switches & power
- Toilet, washer-basin & ventilator
- Spray Polyurethane (PU) Foam insulation wall
The order will ship FREE from our main warehouse in Richmond, BC or Mississauga, ON. Under normal circumstances it will take us 2 to 3 business days to process the order and ship it. It will take up to 10 to 15 business days for the order to get to you based on where you are located and how accessible the location is.
- Shipping dimension: 40’ x 7-½ x 8-½’ (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 10245 lb
This product is too large for tailgate delivery. A forklift or equivalent will be required to receive the order.
The TMG-SCO40 Custom Built Steel Container Office revolutionizes the concept of workspace. This shipping container office combines affordability, sustainability, and modern design to create a stylish and functional solution for your remote and/or onsite office needs. Compared to traditional building methods, this solution offers significant savings without compromising on quality. And by repurposing shipping containers, we contribute to a more sustainable future by reducing waste and minimizing environmental impact.
The 40’ heavy-duty galvanized steel frame is durable and strong, ensuring a safe and secure workspace. Inside, you'll find a thoughtfully designed layout that includes environmentally friendly wood grain wallboard, PVC flooring, and robust doors with aluminum frames and triple-layer glazed tempered glass windows. The horizontal pivoting windows allow for ventilation even on rainy days, and its high-density foam insulation guarantees optimal temperature control, making it suitable for any location and climate.
This office comes equipped with pre-wired outlets, switches, and power in each room, ensuring convenience and ease of use. The bathroom includes a toilet, washer-basin, and ventilator, while the two bedrooms offer ample space for king or double beds. These models are exempt from planning permission, and can be built in the place that best suits your convenience.