TMG-SP10X 10’ U/V Angle Blade Snow Plow, Reversible Metal Edges, Hydraulic Accumulator, 6 Positions, Solenoid Valve, Flat Face Hook Up
The TMG Industrial U/V angle blade snowplows are designed with the versatility to accommodate different carriers and efficiently remove snow from roads, driveways, sidewalks, parking lots, and more!
Capable of operating in a variety of positions, including straight, U-position(scoop), V-position, as well as left and right-angle positions, the TMG-SP10X angle blade with hand crank adjustable skid shoes is a must-have piece of snow equipment as you get ready for the winter.
The operator can work safely and efficiently from the cab and keep the blade under control using the diverting solenoid to manipulate all directions through the auxiliary hydraulics with the knowledge that their system is protected from high resistant push back thanks to the Hydraulic Accumulator that dramatically extends the life span of the attachment.
The blade features an adjustable quick-change mounting plate profile that allows for easy attachment to your machine.
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- Bolt-on reversible metal cutting edges
- 140° U-blade angle provides sturdy snow pushing and piling capacity
- 215° V-blade angle helps to break high drift or accumulated snow spots
- 30° blade angle left and right to push side casting or windrowing
- Heavy-duty angle cylinders and positioning springs
- ±3° oscillation to overcome uneven road circumstances
- A combination system with a hydraulic accumulator, 6-port 2-way solenoid valve and two pressure buffer relief valves integrated to manipulate all directions
- Hydraulic accumulator intakes occasional high resistant push back, dramatically extending the attachment life span
- Hand crank adjustable skid shoes
- Adjustable quick-change lugging profile
- Assembled size: 125” (L) x 41.5” (W) x 30” (H)
- Working width: 118”
- Metal cutting edges: 62” x 6” x 3/8” (2)
- Skid shoe crank range: 3.5”
- U-blade angle: 140°
- V-blade angle: 215°
- Side angle: 30°
- Quantity of cylinders: 3
- Quantity of positioning springs: 6
- Hydraulic hose: 13’ long, ½’’ diameter
- Hydraulic pressure: 3050 PSI
- Flow rate: 8 GSM
- Lugging spacing range: 26’’-39’’
- Packed in one metal shipping crate
- Shipping dimension: 83’’ x 36’’ x 24’’
- Shipping weight: 1370 lb