TMG-ST4060E 40' x 60' Peak Ceiling Storage Building with Doors on Two Ends
In stock | Free Shipping
The TMG Industrial 40’ x 60’ Peak Ceiling Storage Building features a heavy-duty 11oz PE cover that is treated to be fire retardant, UV resistant, and water-resistant. The structure is made of commercial-grade galvanized steel tubes that are designed to be long-lasting and relatively easy to assemble. A dirt skirt along both long sides helps protect against crosswinds, giving this shelter increased durability. Both ends feature a door with an opening 13’ wide by 16’ high. This shelter is great for cars, SUVs, boats, and ATVs, as a small shop, for storing farm equipment, and much more.
This shelter is not engineered to handle snow and wind load, the engineering drawing is not available. If you live somewhere snow and harsh winters are a concern, please select our DUAL TRUSS SERIES shelters.
We offer customer service and parts headquartered in Richmond BC, and are proud to provide Free Shipping for purchase of this product to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states.
- Arch wall peak ceiling roof to reduce snow buildup and increase wind resistance
- Commercial grade 3-layer galvanized steel frame structure
- Collar beams added on end trusses to increase stability
- Ratchet strap system to secure the ground bars to the footplates
- Dirt skirt on both long sides to protect against crosswinds
- Commercial grade triple-layer ripstop polyethylene (PE) tarpaulin cover:
- Stands strong against tearing, leaking, and chemical corrosion
- Resistant to flame, chemicals, and oil
- UV protected and waterproof
- Fabric color: white with green trim
- Footplates with pre-drilled hole (anchor bolts not included)
- Foundation required: concrete, gravel, solid ground
- Exact floor footprint: 39.4’ (W) x 59.1’ (L)
- Truss spacing: 59’’
- Truss quantity: 13 groups
- Peak ceiling height: 22'
- Truss tubes: ⌀2.3” – 15 gauge (approx.)
- Purlin tubes: ⌀1.65” – 17 gauge (approx.)
- Purlins on rafter: 84 of 7 rows
- Door clearance: 13’(W) x 16’(H)
- Cover material: 11oz PE fabric, 14 x 14 weave, 20 Mil
- Packed in one metal crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 115'' x 45'' x 36''
- Shipping weight: 3500 lb
*** Forklift or equivalent required to take delivery***