TMG-GSB24 24'' Dual-Stage Snow Blower with Steel Chute and Heated Grips, 212cc EPA Engine, 36' Throwing Distance, 14'' Snow Tires
In stock | Free Shipping
This snow blower is built to be durable with a rust-resistant frame. At 24” of working width, this machine is an excellent choice for small to mid-sized driveways and smaller commercial sites that need snow blowing. The all-steel serrated augers cut through deep, heavy snow, chopping for fast removal with five forward and two reverse are capable of throwing snow up to 36 feet. The easy-to-use hand controls and heated grips make this snow blower a great addition to any house with a snowy driveway.
This product is backed with a one-year manufacturer warranty, customer service and spare parts are supported from our headquarters located in Richmond, BC. We are proud to provide free shipping to most locations in Canada and the USA lower 48 states for the purchase of this product.
- LED lights
- Electric starter, 110V plug-in
- Heated hand grips
- Safety lever drive control
- Safety lever auger control
- Chute and tilt hand controls
- Heavy-duty aluminum gearbox
- Operating width: 24”
- Five forward and two reverse
- Throwing distance: 36'
- Discharge chute rotation: 190°
- 14” Snow tires
- Packed in one carton shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 36” x 28” x 25”
- Shipping weight: 174 lb